OPTIVEST INC. PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.optivestinc.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
- How can you Opt Out?
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, HOW IT IS USED AND WITH WHOM MAY IT BE SHARED?
We collect information necessary for informational purposes – contact information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than the necessary.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR DATA?
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THE MISUSE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Only employees with a valid business reason have access to your personal information. These employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of this information. They are required to abide by our information handling practices.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT ANY INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
If you want to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with Optivest Inc., please contact us at 949-363-8686.
HOW CAN YOU OPT OUT?
The law allows you to “opt out” of only certain information sharing with third parties. Optivest, Inc. and Gramercy Securities, Inc. do not share personal information about you with any third parties that triggers this opt-out right. This means YOU ARE ALREADY OPTED OUT.
If you would like to Opt Out, you should contact Optivest, Inc. immediately via telephone at 949-363-8686.